Once every three months, filled with Fantasy & Sci-Fi, delivered to your Inbox, absolutely free.
Send to Kindle Library
To have us deliver this issue of Free Bundle Magazine to your Kindle, you need to know the Send-to-Kindle e-mail address Amazon has assigned to your Kindle account. Follow these steps to find out. Note:you need to do this only once. Later issues will be delivered automatically to your Kindle Library.
Finding your Send-to-Kindle e-mail
Take note of the address ending with @kindle.com or @free.kindle.com, we need it to send you the magazine to your Kindle.
- While logged into Amazon, go to 'Content and Devices'.
- Click the "Preferences" tab at the top.
- Scroll down to "Personal Document Settings" and take note of your kindle's email address.
Whitelist our e-mail address
To avoid spam, Amazon requires to you add our e-mail as an approved address.
- On the 'Preferences' tab, scroll down to the 'Approved Personal Document E-Mail List' section
- Click 'Add a new approved e-mail address'
- Enter our e-mail address, like this: . Don't worry, you don't need the first half of the address, just the @ and the ending. That ensures all e-mails coming from us will be flagged as "not spam". Once you are done, click the 'Add Address' button.
Enter your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address
Last step, we promise! Enter your Send-to-Kindle email address you noted earlier below.